Thursday, November 04, 2010

November 4 2010

That's me, off for a long weekend, the price I have to pay for the pleasure of it; ten days at work!
The weather this week looked promising for my days off until yesterday, when the forecast said rain...
and on my first day off in ten, it rained pretty hard, the light was poor and no pictures are taken, again

but I have my new toy so I did this instead



 
and if ever the Waxwings move away from that damned noisy road junction at Ashington I might get (a) some pictures and (b) a recording that's worth keeping!
 
and now for something completely different, an evening of ROCK, off to see my sons band play a very loud set
LATE EDIT; They go all the way up to eleven!!!

2 comments:

Ghost of Stringer said...

Up to eleven is the best way to go !.... and so black you can't get "none more black"....

Richard Dunn said...

Can't say I've ever conversed with a ghost before...

I'm sure as I left the gig my ears were bleeding, deffo "none more black"