Sunday, April 22, 2012

April 22 2012

Out and about today, first stop, elsewhere in the county, where I didn’t have anything out of the ordinary. So I carried on and went to elsewhere in the county, here at last was something. Two Black-tailed Godwit, two Common Sandpiper and a singing Ring Ouzel. These were in an area with no general access.

From here I carried on up the road to elsewhere in the county, where there was a pair of Marsh Harrier, two Avocet, Common and Sandwich Tern and a couple of Wheatear. These were in an area with no general access.

No pictures, recordings or locations today, as is the current trend up here in Northumberland. Some of the above were on territory or maybe just passage migrants singing, so I go with the flow and suppress the news.

“Elsewhere in the county” and “area with no general access”, it’s the future in Northumberland!

1 comment:

BECKENBIGGS said...

I thought I saw you today but I'm not prepared to say where, in case you were thinking about the opposite sex...