Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 16 2012

Early this morning, I’m at work, behind the wheel. I’m travelling light to get to the start point of my first run, on a section of road that I wouldn’t be on if I was in service. A small group of Starling at the roadside attract my attention, especially the pink and black one! I drive to the next roundabout and turn back so I can have another look and take some shite pictures using the only camera I have with me, my phone.

Rose-coloured Starling-IMAG0005Rose-coloured Starling-IMAG0006 

And to top it all, it’s a county tick! The list moves on…

Unfortunately, at the time of writing, it hasn’t been seen again

4 comments:

Northumbrian Birding said...

Nice one ,you'll have to start a bus list.
Brian

Richard Dunn said...

What do mean, "start"?
It's another thing to do at work.
I'm always birding...

Stringer said...

Fantastic Richard !!...A great find.

Richard Dunn said...

That's the way to find bird's, when your gettin' paid!!!
Epic.